BREAKING NEWS

Featured

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Losing Your Virginity to the Wrong Guy Never Felt So Right


Maya waited all through college to lose her virginity, but now she can't wait any longer.


"I'm a virgin," I said, because it wasn't fair to him if he didn't know until it was too late for him to back out. The thought had occurred to me: What if I suck at this? It would probably occur to him, too, when I'd lay there like a dead fish.

Something I couldn't identify flickered in his eyes. "I figured. But thinking it and hearing confirmation are two different things." He was stepping out of his pants legs as he spoke, keeping his eyes on me.

"Okay, well, I just thought you should know before…" I couldn't even say it.

"What the fuсk was Computer Boy doing with you? Just staring?"

"We made a pact in college. Promise rings and everything." I felt I had to say something. "He took it very seriously and I guess some part of me was still holding on to good old-fashioned values, so it worked for the both of us."

Jake looked at me like I was an alien. "And now?"

"And now, I want to have ѕex with you."

He gently pushed me back on the bed, and I made room for him between my legs. "Then you should know that I don't give a ѕhit that you're a virgin," he bit out, staring down into my eyes. "I'll fuсk you and you'll love it, but don't expect rainbows and roses and all that bullѕhit out of movies. Don't give me that sappy You're my first ѕhit when it's over, understood?"

He expected me to get clingy, to put him on some kind of pedestal for being my first real sexual partner. I wanted to laugh at his enormous ego but I didn't. Maybe he was speaking from experience.

"Fuсk you, Jake," I said instead, pulling a tuft of his hair.

"Let's go, babe," he said in return, blindly going through his nightstand. He pulled himself to his knees, tore at the condom wrapper with his teeth, and sheathed himself, his eyes on the ceiling.

I pulled my lower lip into my mouth when his gaze heated my skin. "You're so fuсking gorgeous," he rasped, stroking his erection. "Do you want me inside you?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to be able to speak.

"Say it, Maya. Say the damn words."

"Yes. I want you…inside me."

Click here to continue reading Jake The Panty-Ripper.



 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Shocking-Stories. Template Designed by OddThemes - WP Themes